- 1.Mouseover your Profile icon on the top right and select API Management
(Select API Management)
2. Enter a new label for the API key. You can call it "CryptoHero". Click Create.
(Label your API)
3. You will be prompted with a Security Verification popup. Please complete the verification process.
4. Congratulations! Your API Key has been created.
5. Copy the API Key into the API Key section in CryptoHero. Copy the Private Key and paste it into the "API Secret" section in CryptoHero.
6. Make sure that Read Only and Enable Trade permissions are enabled. Do NOT enable withdrawals. We repeat - do NOT enable withdrawals.
(make sure only the Read and Trade permissions are set)
7. After you have successfully connected to your Tokocrypto account, your CryptoHero Exchange Status will show a "Fully Operational" message as shown below:
(Your TokoCrypto API has been successfully integrated)