English | Others
Quick Start Bots
What's New in CryptoHero v1.4
Bots and Deals
Bots Processing Priority
Entry / Exit Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
CryptoHero Telegram Policy
Mouseover the Profile icon located on the top right of the page. Select API Management.
(click on API Management)
2. Label your API Key. You may name it "CryptoHero".
3. You will be prompted for your security details. Complete this step.
4. Your API keys have been generated.
(Ensure that "Enable withdrawal" is NOT checked)
5. You may use CryptoHero mobile app to scan the QR code; OR follow steps 6 and 7.
6. Copy the API Key into the API Key text field in CryptoHero.
7. Copy the Private Key into the API Secret text field in CryptoHero.
8. Click the Add Exchange button in CryptoHero.
9. If the keys are valid, Mandala will appear in the Connected Exchanges table.
Please make sure that "Read Only" and "Enable Trade" permissions are enabled. Do NOT enable withdrawal.
Next - Exchange API