Click your Profile button on the top right of your account main page
Click on the API option
3. Click the Create New API key button
4. Configure your API as shown in the picture below
5. You may enter your new Passphrase. Be sure to remember the Passphrase. Copy the Passphrase into your CryptoHero app. Click the Create API Key button.
6. Depending on your security settings, you maybe prompted to enter your 2FA code.
7. Important! Coinbase Pro will only display your API Secret on a pop up. Copy this API Secret into your CryptoHero app for the API Secret field.
8. You will be directed back to your API Keys page.
9. Copy the string of values displayed right below "Default Portfolio". This is your API Key value. Copy this value into the API Key field in your CryptoHero account.