EN | ID | ES | VN
Quick Start Bots
CryptoHero 1.6, Alpha Edition
CryptoHero 1.5, The Best Ever
CryptoHero 1.4, Release Note
Bots and Deals
Bots Processing Priority
Entry / Exit Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
CryptoHero Telegram Policy
Make sure that you have already setup your Google Authenticator as a 2FA
Mouseover your Profile icon and click on API management
(click API management)
2. Click the Create API button
3. You will see the following pop up:
(Create API window)
4. Enter "CryptoHero" into the Tags field.
5. Make sure that ONLY
boxes are checked. Leave the IP address field empty.
6. Enter your Google 2FA.
7. You will see the following on the next page:
(API keys created)
close this page yet.
9. Now, login to your CryptoHero account and navigate to Settings > Exchange API.
10. Select Hoo from the CryptoHero Exchange API drop down menu as shown in the image below.
11. Copy the API Key (from step 7) into CryptoHero's API Key field.
12. Copy the Secret Key (from step 7) into CryptoHero's API Secret field.
13. Click on Add Exchange button.
14. If the API keys are valid, Hoo exchange will be listed in the Connected Exchanges box.
15. You may now navigate away from the Hoo exchange API page.
Exchange API - Previous
Next - FAQ